Tuesday, October 27, 2009

mind games.

my ex once told me " its whats inside that counts"
i've been a whiskey drinker and smoker for years
i'm scared to see whats inside
she also told me that i should quit
but my mother told me to never quit things
so now im confused

i answer questions with a question
apperently that's considered rude
my over-weight friend asked me if her jeans made her look fat,
i said yes.
apperantly that was rude too...

my boss once asked me who was the man in my relationship
i told him i don't fuck men so again, i'm confused.
he fired me.
guess he was looking for a different answer.

my aunt used to tell me that i should be honest
then why do i always get in trouble?
my aunt also used to tell me not to splat paint on the walls
then why are people getting paid to do it?

i buy matching sneakers with my father
we think its cool
when i was 12, a classmate said it was gay
very confusing.

my mom likes to drink wine and take pills.
my sister too..
i don't at all, but i "really need to find passion"

speaking of passion, my mother was also upset
i didnt want to see passion of the christ.
when i told her i didnt think that watching a religious death
while eating goobers and popcorn was stimulating
she slapped me.
yes, confusing.

some people seem to have all the answers.
my mentor said it was g-d
i said she was crazy
she was confused
and i never called her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment