Tuesday, October 27, 2009

july 16th+18th.

I surrender my womanhood
Such vessels on my body have no importance to me
Not today
Not at this time

Been stripped of child baring hips
Can't hold a belt round this waist, much less, motherhood

And if you should choose to fight me for my womanhood,
I give it up as stated
For gender is the smallest fraction of my being
My freckles hold more value

If you should choose to take my flower,
My blooming flower that separates me from him or he
I'll stay strong
It is nothing but a machine anyway
A machine which radiated pleasure
But it’s all I hold close
Oh if u could come so close to my pleasure
You'd not know what to say

Take my breasts if you want them
If you so wish to cloud these glands with speckles of unwanted lesion,
They're yours
I'll be fine if they stay,
I'll be fine if they go...
And if they go, I’ll be stronger knowing we went down fighting.

If you're going to strip me of my womanhood,
Strip hard
Take the emotion,
Roll it up
And shoot my reality as hard as
A marble
If you want these things
Really work for it
One must work for what they want

If you’re going to leave me with anything
I request, my hands and feet
So I feel I have connection to my earth,
The rich soil between my toes
The softness of her skin touching mine
Leave my gentle touch,
To cares to her back
Her belly
Her brows
I’ll be okay knowing later on I don't need much,
But sad, if I can't feel a belly as soft...

Strip the things that you think defines me from he
Take my heart that bleeds for someone who has had it worse
Take my vulnerability that makes me the strongest weakling
Take my voice, though rasp and deep
Take my smell...

I am nothing but a person
A person in this world that isn't finished
I got plans you know
Plans that I never needed my womanhood for
But-
If you take these things,
These little insignificant things
If you so choose to take my womanhood,
Let my mother know first...
She'd really want to be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment